SAVE THE DATE: Jamboree 2019 April 19th - 22nd at Buckenbowra

What insurance will our 4wd club require ?

Clubs are required to take out and maintain public liability cover as a prerequisite for affiliation with the Association.

While Four Wheel Drive NSW & ACT, Inc works closely with TCIS Insurance Brokers ( in order to offer Affiliated Clubs value for money on Insurance premiums of this nature, your Club can elect to obtain the public liability Insurance from any provider in Australia.