Post Address: PO Box 5842, Wagga Wagga, NSW 2650
Contact Number: 0419 691 218
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
President: Greg Ogden email@example.com
Secretary: Kaye Hoogland firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Rob Hoogland email@example.com
Delegate(s): John Kent firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: www.wagga4wdclub.org
Meeting Place: Wagga Wagga RSL Club at 7.30pm 3rd Tuesday each month. Occasionally meetings are held at other venues with prior notification. Visitors are welcome.
Established in January 1978, the Wagga Wagga Four Wheel Drive Club inc is one of the longest running Clubs in Australia.
With a membership of around 60 enthusiastic families, we delight in outdoor experiences and adventure. We enjoy and care for the environment and have a positive approach to conservation which is promoted through education, setting good examples and comprehensive Club Rules and Code of Etiquette.
The Club encourages family activities as much as possible with social events and regular trips to places of interest in the bush. Our Club motto "Living the Adventure!" reflects our ethos.
Benefits of Membership:
- Enjoy outdoor adventure and trips to remote places in the safety of a group.
- Learn about and experience our environment.
- Participate in good family orientated recreation.
- Learn sound techniques through accredited driver training and practical sessions.
- Find out the good and bad in after-market accessories.
- Obtain good discounts on items and services related to four wheel driving
The Club is affiliated with FOUR WHEEL DRIVE NSW & ACT and promotes TREAD LIGHTLY and the CODE OF ETHICS of FOUR WHEEL DRIVE AUSTRALIA
Trips and activities include:
- day and weekend trips to areas of interest in southern NSW and northern Vic;
- longer trips further afield;
- social events;
- driver training and fun days to improve skill levels;
- navigation exercises and so on.
Experienced Club members are available to assist those new to four wheel driving and lead trips which are graded according to level of difficulty and experience required. Monthly meetings are conducted to discuss business of the Club. Frequently, guest speakers talk on topics of interest to members.
The Club has a range of equipment that is available for the use of members.
Club fees are paid per vehicle/family - due 1 April each year. Sponsors proudly support the Club and its activities, and may provide discounts to Club members for services. Members are strongly encouraged to actively support these sponsors.